Announcing our second annual open house! Come — and bring your colleagues — for an evening filled with resources and ideas for you and your students.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
National Archives Museum, Washington, D.C.
Our education specialists will be on hand all evening to answer questions, chat, and share information about National Archives teaching resources. In addition, we will conduct several short demonstrations of our online and distance learning opportunities, DocsTeach.org — our online tool for teaching with documents, professional development opportunities, and more.
Following are some of the subjects and resources we will share.
- National History Day examples and resources
- Field trip planning
- Constitution-in-Action and Civil War learning lab programs
- Samples of distance learning and professional development webinars
- Founders Online — A searchable archive of the correspondence and other writings of six of the Founding Fathers
- Tips for using DocsTeach.org
- Our online catalog
View original post 70 more words